Monday, May 10, 2004

Posting on my TV

Yes I'm writing this on my TV. I was bored so I decided to hook my laptop up to my 20" TV. The resolution isn't great but having everything blown up on my set is really quite a site.

The new Blogger interface is pretty dandy. It's very new and crisp and much to my liking. I'm that kind of guy when it comes to web design. Nice crisp designs, with lots of little shapes and colours that make you go 'mmm', with pleasure. They've added comments but no trackback - perhaps they don't know of a good way to incorporate it into the layout without just hosting it back on Blogger itself. I'll stick with the c+tb service I'm using now. It works well for my needs.

I just converted B.com so that the posts are stored on their own pages as well. This uses more of our space but it looks better when you link to them.

---
The making of one of the new templates.
Not a bad blog / comic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home